FAST SHIPPING 24 HOURS DELIVERY
DISCREET SHIPPING UNMARKED SECURED LETTER
GUARATEED DELIVERY to all countries

Delivery

How long does the whole process take, from placing and order till receiving the package?

Usually it takes up to 12 hours for us to prepare your package for dispatch. Delivery time to USA, CANADA and ASIA takes 5 - 6 working days and to EUROPE 2 - 3 working days. Our retail prices have a premium delivery service included, first - class priority airmail which is the safest and securest way for this kind of shipments. Maximum discretion is used in packaging and shipping. We have a shipping success rate of 100% for years in a row.

Note: This shipping time will depend on various factors such as postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why we give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience. Usually, 95% of all our worldwide shipments are delivered in less than 6 - 7 days while the rest of 5% will arrive in 8 - 12 days. This is a reflection of inconsistencies with various postal representatives, and not services provided by us.

How soon you will ship my order?

Usually, your package(s) will be prepared in up to 12 hours after your funds were picked up. However, you are not always able to ship it in the same day. We are shipping Mondays to Fridays.

Do I have to sign for the package?

We always ship without signature required, but recently we've noticed that in some states depending on the local post internal rules they can ask for one. Even if they require for a signature, it’s a simple and common procedure, nothing to worry about.

Will you send me a tracking number for my shipment(s)? When should I receive it?

Definitely we will. All our packages have tracking numbers assigned to them so you can check the status of the delivery anytime you want. The tracking code will automatically be uploaded into your account as soon as we have if from the carrier but this can take up to 24 - 48 hours depending on the carrier used. An email with tracking information will be sent as well.

Do you offer a reship policy in case of seizure?

Yes, we do. Our reship policy is pretty permissive for the most of the countries we ship to.

Can I use a P.O. Box? How about APO or FPO address?

Yes, you can use a P.O. Box. Actually, we recommend using a P.O. Box for maximum discretion. We are able to ship to APO and FPO addresses as well.

Do I have to use a real name and address for the delivery?

Yes, we recommend using a real name and address to ensure safe delivery of the package. DopingDoctor.com can't be held responsible for an undelivered package if you provided an incorrect address or a fake one.

How do you wrap the shipments?

Shipping in plain envelopes just like simple correspondence should get the package directly to your door without any other questions asked. All shipments are carefully and discretely wrapped by default. Stealth packaging is available at your request. High risk countries will get stealth packaging by default and original labels and boxes will be shipped separately on request.

Do I need to show you a seizure letter in case my package is held by customs?

If you have received a customs letter, we will require proof. Please contact us at [email protected] and attach a clear, readable photo of the letter and its envelope, with your package ID printed legibly, on top of the text. A scanned copy is not sufficient.

What is your reship policy for high risk countries?

We have a strict no - reship policy with any high risk countries. This includes: Australia, Brazil, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, italy, Netherlands, Finland, Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Denmark, Iceland, Faroe Islands, South Coreea.

Where do you ship from?

All of our packages are shipped from an EU - based country in Europe.

  • Shree Venkatesh
  • Alpha - Pharma Healthcare
  • Desma Laboratorio Farmaceutico
  • Bayer Pharma
  • Organon
  • German Remedies
  • Aburaihan
  • Galenika
  • Eifelfango Chemisch Pharmazeutisches Werk
  • Laboratorios Q Pharma
  • T.P. Drug Laboratories (1969)
  • Norma Hellas
  • Sun Pharma Laboratories
  • Cipla
  • The British Dispensary (L.P.)
  • Ranbaxy Terapia
  • Wockhardt
  • United Pharmaceuticals
  • Uni - Pharma Kleon Tsetis Pharmaceuticals Laboratories
  • TEVA
  • Shanghai United Cell Biotechnology
  • Schering
  • Sandoz
  • Pfizer
  • Ordain Health Care
  • Novo Nordisk
  • Merck Serono
  • March Pharmaceuticals
  • Lilly
  • Igtropin
  • Hygene BioPharm
  • GeneScience Pharmacauticals
  • Doctor Doping
  • Bio - Peptide
  • Anfarm Hellas
  • Alley
  • Ajanta Pharma
OUR PARTNERS